Monday, September 23, 2013

Hollywood Makeover Assignment

 
For this makeover, I decided to use a more humorous I looked for a Hollywood sign on Google images, then used the magic wand tool to crop out the white background. I used a rainbow gradient underneath the Hollywood sign, to add some pop of colour. I cropped him out of his orginal photo, getting rid of the background by using the Polygonal Lasso tool. He had a tissue paper hat that was blue and yellow, so I used the magic wand tool to select it all, then changing the colour to a medium gray so the colour wouldn't show through the leopard print. I got the leopard prints from Google images and cropped them while they were under the layer that held the photo of my brother, following the outline of the tissue paper. I used the magic wand tool to select all of his red shirt and turn it to a chocolate brown, the using another leopard print from Google to add to the sleeves. I found a tattoo outline drawing on Google as well and just changed it's opacity to make it appear like it's on his skin. The ring looks very unrealistic, but I cropped out the white background by using the magic wand tool again, then also selected his lips using the same tool to change it to a red. I found the sunglasses as well on Google and cropped out the arms of the glasses and the background, using free tranform to make it look like they are in the right position. Finally, I used the rubber stamp tool to get rid of any blemishes that he had.

No comments:

Post a Comment